You can book workshops for children with specific learning
difficulties. We can cater for pupils and students with all types of disability
including the visually impaired. The museum building is physically well adapted
to the needs of disabled visitors.
- Everything is accessible to wheelchair users
- A virtual tour on a computer enables wheelchair users to explore
the cabin of the narrowboat Coronis.
- We can provide handling sessions for the visually impaired, and
there are audio exhibits
- Few of our exhibitions depend on sound, they are therefore
accessible to the hearing impaired.
- We can tailor a visit to the needs of those with learing
- See our page Access for
Disabled People for more information.
We suggest you arrange a pre-visit and we will be happy to devise an
experience to meet the needs of your group.