This page tells you how you can contact us and provides a general
feedback and enquiry form. instead.
Getting in touch
If you have any comments about the website, the museum itself, or want
to get in touch with us for any reason, please complete the form below. You can
also contact us by
e-mail. If you use the form below your feedback will be forwarded to the
right person as necessary.
Some specific topics
- Venue and room hire for meetings, functions etc. Please use
the venue hire enquiry form
- Volunteering: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment: Unless we have advertised a vacancy, please do not
contact us seeking paid employment
- Long-term mooring enquiries: Please read our
moorings page before contacting us.
- Selling to us: If you are selling goods or services of any
description please contact us by e-mail only. We do not welcome telephone calls
from people selling goods and services, unless by invitation.
- Family history enquiries: Feel free to get in touch with
general canal background questions but note that we do not have any records of
Feedback, enquiries, and contact form